Having fun for good causes.
We are California 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation that produces fun events for good causes. Our driving principles include:
- 100% of participants' fees go to the cause and they stay within about 15 miles of the event.
- Our sponsors' donations cover the cost of our operations, yet the majority of these funds also go to the cause.
- Fun and participation must be part of every event.
- Our current focus is on curing, treating, and investing in community programs for breast cancer.
- Colon cancer is next on the list.
- We anticipate adding new causes in the future. Talk to us about what your interested in and let's see if we can help.
Our first event was in 2010, called Biking4Boobs. The fun and light-hearted attitude was infectious. Everyone had a great time and appreciated that their money went to a good cause. The event evolved into The Boob Ride and several years later we have three starts in two states with thousands of participants.
The founders include: Jennifer Carey, Dayna Hinsley, and Paul Self. In 2016 we added Marianne Masterson and Anna Chimowicz to our Board of Directors.
We believe in transparency and want our supporters to know where their money goes.
If you have any questions, contact